Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Card Sharks Week 3 Challenge 3

So I completed my card before the deadline and took a picture of it before I ran off to work so I could upload it there. Do you think that the camera made it out the door with me? Of course not! Anyhow I am going to post it anyhow! I am in last place so far anyhow. :( I think my total points are off so hopefully they will correct that. But minimally it is only off by 1 point. However since I am late with this card that will probably seal my fate. Nonetheless I have enjoyed completed the cards.

This challenge was for the Hearts card game and was to make a Love/Valentines card. This is the card I made using an old Life Preservers kit and some Shimmerz Mist.



Not my usual style and I have never been big fan of Heartsy stuff but I do love the misted heart. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: